WE'RE MOVING!



 





I'm so excited to write this post because Frank and I have decided to move and we will be leaving Arizona! This desert state is where we met and started dating in 2013, but we have come to the decision that our future is elsewhere.

California and Oregon immediately came to our mind as possibilities since both of the states are gorgeous and have cooler weather. I was initially leaning toward California because of the beautiful beaches and endless opportunities, but it really didn't take much convincing from Frank that Oregon had all that we wanted and was ultimately the better option for us. The forest feel is a lot more homey and that really sealed the deal when I think about someday raising a family. Plus, who can complain about a cheaper cost of living? More for the new clothes I'm going to need to buy with the change of weather! This dress was a pretty good find to start, Target is really stepping up their style game.

This will be our last summer in the extreme heat and I'm overly pumped to say goodbye. I might change my mind after being in the snow for a while, but I'm thinking probably not. I found this cute corn field while driving through Chandler one day, Frank and I were there for about twenty minutes before we had to leave because we were drenched in our own sweat. So here we come Oregon, snow and all, in December of 2017!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts