Fire & Hike

















Busy busy weekend with my bestfriend, and there was no better way to start off the new week than with a morning hike! Exercising is quickly becoming my new favorite thing, from Kayla Itsines' bbg in my apt to running on the treadmill at the gym. Hiking is the best by far though because it doesn't even feel like exercise, it becomes so much more about the view and scenery. We took a trail from Erika's neighborhood that lead us to South Mountain. I think I want to try Superstition next, so that is definitely coming soon with the sudden flip over the weather over the weekend! Feeling like fall finally and I couldn't be happier.

Also throwing in some pictures from the fire pit we had in her backyard the night before last!

Have a productive week everybody,

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts