Game of Thrones


Image result for khaleesi long braided hair
*I used this tutorial to learn how to do this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfJp9yOwXyo)

Image result for khaleesi hair


This weekend Frank and I just need to relax! We both work all week so the weekend is our time together. Plus with all the things we've been doing/have planned to do before we move, we have no relax time planned so this weekend is it!

I'm a huge television and movie junkie, I get a ton of inspiration from it! Game of Thrones is a show we can enjoy together and it comes back on tomorrow, I'm soo excited! Since I'm currently working on my braids it's a must that I attempt a few of the epic ones from the mother of dragons herself.

My favorite is definitely the first one I attempted to do (needs to be tighter in the middle), I love long full braids! The second one was probably the easiest to do of the three, but I might have used a little too much hair in my top dutch braids leaving a lesser full bottom dutch braid. This got me thinking about putting some extension back into my hair though for when I am braiding, because it's not cute seeing my scalp lol. By the time I got to the third one, my hair was getting a little greasy so the pictures didn't turn out as well but you can still see the extra braids coming down side. Soo happy I was able to accomplish these, maybe not to the same quality as Khaleesi but I'm slowly getting there!

On the other hand Frank likes to play video games so we recently bought the Steam link, now I can sit on the couch and play with him too! We won't be leaving this house once all weekend (and I probably won't be leaving the couch hah).

Hope everyone else has a relaxing weekend too!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts