Whiskey Row














Happy Birthday Ryan!

The day after the fourth is my cousin Ryan's birthday and this year all he wanted was to spend Happy Hour at the bar, so that's just what we did. We went to an American gastropub Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row in Downtown Gilbert. I'm not a huge drinker, I only got one Spring Fling but it was SO GOOD. I never really go out to the bars either, but this place was super cute and fun.

Unfortunately, my favorite photographer and boyfriend was working and unable to join us but that left plenty of room for me to play with our camera a bit. I would rather not have to rely on auto all the time. I was able to capture a few really cool shots! My favorites of course being Sierra and Hannah trying to hold up the onion rings (Sierra had been drinking the longest), and the sequence of Brig giving Sierra such attitude while she tries to help with the iPad, lol.

The country bar also had some games when you stepped to the outer half of the place like ping pong, corn hole, and an extra large jenga and connect four. Sierra and I played ping pong for a good thirty minutes, then I turned the paddle and ball into my own game of paddle ball which I surprisingly rock at! Eventually, we found the greatest orange couch though that we stayed in until we left. Love my family and friends, enjoy your evening too everybody!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts