Art Museum

























Museums museums museums! Seriously they hold so many cool things, I always forget about the ones in my own backyard but yet that's the first thing I look up when I go anywhere else. Well a nearby museum was having what I heard was a must see exhibit called the Ocean of Light. Frank and I went to see it and even with our beginner's camera got some cool shots, which has me just imagining what some really nice equipment could do.

The whole little museum is kind of fun, and I'm so happy we were able to see the displays outside without dying of heat exhaustion. Our most surprising shot (and I think my favorite too) was in the outside exhibits! The photo looks like the moon against a black sky, but it's just a shot of the hole in the ceiling you can see in the next few shots. The weather has been getting better now that monsoon storms are finally rolling in and the clouds were out in full so instead of a blue sky and white clouds it's grey on grey giving a moon like texture. Am I the only one who loves the random shots that don't actually come out as expected, especially when the camera becomes drastically unfocused or skews colors?!

Afterward we just kind of roamed and explored the area, I'm always so surprised every time I find some cool architecture in Arizona. I think my biased toward this state allows me to easily forget so it's almost necessity to be reminded of the beauty.

Stay beautiful, stay weird!

PS Can't forget about the goofy shots either (prancing past the flowers!)

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

PSS My next big focus I would love to be editing! Does anyone know any good Lightroom teaching videos? Comments and feedback welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts