Fishy Puzzle









I have a new hobby! I use to do puzzles with my cousin as a kid, we were basically like sisters since I don't actually have any siblings of my own and her two siblings were much older. She was always so much better at putting them together than I was which was a little discouraging at the time so I didn't really pick it up then. It wasn't until the beginning of this summer when I picked up some extra hours at work and hung out with a kiddo who enjoys puzzles that I realized I actually really do too! I found this fish puzzle (and loved it!) at a pretty cool little book store Changing Hands next to an old apartment I use to live in. Such a fun thing to do now and I love it!

Currently in the works of a timelapse from this (I will post it here when I'm done) and it has taken me way too long to figure out the whole video thing again! I learned how to use iMovie in video journalism classes back in junior/high school. One of the classes was so awesome, we would partner up and alternate making videos to go with the Friday announcements. I loved making videos back then so I thought it would be fun to try and make more now.

Getting my creativity on!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts