4th of July








Fourth of July is always a fun holiday! I never have to work and I get to eat yummy food while playing with fireworks. I love love fruit, so I attempted my own American flag fruit dish using all my favorites and built up pinterest inspiration from the last few weeks of pinning specifically for this day. Frank grilled burgers, and I also made some cupcakes because sometimes you just really need some chocolate for desert. I added red, white & blue sprinkles to some of the cakes, ice cream sandwiches, and chocolate frozen bananas (my current favorite!) to bring an extra little bit of spirit to our treats.

Later, Erika came to hang out and we all played with sparklers like I use to in junior and high school photo class. The greatest part about having a best friend the same exact size as me is that we can share everything! We swap clothes and accessories constantly, giving me the feeling like I have an extended closet hehe. My dress and shoes are from Forever 21, and I have on a dark red bralette from Victoria's Secret (the dress has an open back). Erika is wearing Levi shorts, a Forever 21 white stripped crop top, and a red bow from Emily Rose Couture.

All in all, it was another good day and I'm back inside cuddling my oldest puppy dog Chance for the rest of the night because he's terrified of all the loud noises.

I hope everyone else had a great night too!
Enjoy the rest of our photos.

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts