Udder Delights





Extreme heat warning all last week has us trying all kinds of different ways to keep cool. The most effective being ice cream and swimming. I absolutely love swimming. I also like some good ice cream but let me tell you Frank loves it. We wanted to try somewhere new, so I scoped out this local ice cream parlor in Gilbert.

This place was so cute! The whole shop is decked out in pink, a light shade of turquoise, and the black and white spotting of a cow. My eyes were constantly wandering around looking at the decorations and everything they have to sell. It's not even just ice cream and other desserts; they even make natural soaps, lotions & creams. I love to support local shops like this, thank moo for the ice cream.

Hope everyone else is keeping cool too, have a good weekend!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts