Love





 






The love sculpture by Robert Indiana in Downtown Scottsdale is iconic; Frank and I had to stop and take a picture! The whole area is just gorgeous and keeps us entertained for hours every time we go, there are a bunch of boutique shops and some pretty impressive architecture.

Although we just stopped for a picture, the sculpture really got me thinking about love. When it comes to my life, I love the thought of everything coming up in the next few years and even the goals Frank and I have set for ourselves. We're moving to a beautiful new location with better weather and upgrading our home (we neeed more space!), there is going to be more time for us to just relax and travel, get back into college to continue furthering our educations past just bachelors degrees. And of course I love my friends and family, I mean where would anybody be without good people surrounding them.

On a less serious note, I'm also really loving my outfit from the other day! Although, I do really want to start working on my shoe collection (it's just way to small for being a girl who actually likes fashion). I have had this floral skirt for years and love to bring it out every spring/summer. It came with a really pretty matching crop top, but sometimes I like to mix it up with a basic tee and accessories.  Here I wore a gold necklace from Nordstrom and an authentic Levi's satchel. It's always more fun to go adventuring around in cute clothes!

Get outside while the weather is nice everybody (who knows how long it will last)!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts