Pony Braid









What a weekend, I had so much planned and literally did none of it ha! Friday night was set aside for the girls and I had a blast drinking wine while chatting away under the stars sitting on my balcony. The next morning I woke up in dire need of a shower and found that our water was off because of a burst pipe. At that point plans quickly changed from going to a library in Phoenix and exploring the surround architecture to not leaving my apartment again until I have to go to work on Monday, like a hermit, since NOTHING is open on Sunday's. I guess I'll just have twice as much to do next weekend!

Side note - I'm obsessed with the colors of these flowers that are blooming around my apartment and this french braid that leads into a pony! BUT the more I look at my hair in the sun, the more I want to dye it darker. So stay tuned, new hair will follow in the next few weeks. Maybe even a new cut too, always wanted to try bangs!!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts