Pirates Movie Marathon













It's raining now that its monsoon season! This is literally the best time of the year in Arizona; haboobs come to save the day with rain finally lowering the temperatures after a long painfully hot summer. With that our plans changed this week to staying in and enjoying the raining days.

Which means... MOVIE MARATHONS!

So many movies to choose from I never know where to start! Last year for our birthday's Frank and I went to Disneyland and we had a ton of fun riding all the rides, but on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride we said we had to have a marathon of all the movies. We also said it again when the fifth movie came to theaters in May. Well the time has finally come and we are marathoning all of the Pirates movies! And surprisingly the newest film is still in some theater for us to see!!

On our first night we watched The Curse of the Black Pearl on Netflix and then rented Dead Man's Chest (the best one in our opinions)! We also had way too much fun stuffing our faces with candy and trying out the different settings on our camera against some old mini lights I pulled out of our storage. We proceeded to kill an entire pizza, a couple bags of popcorn, and watched the third and fourth movies over the next couple days. Then went to the theater Friday for Dead Men Tell No Tales! I love Johnny Depp so I can't wait for the sixth one, and maybe even a seventh?!

I really wanted to try a new style of braid apart from the classic one I'm slowly mastering, so I chose a fishtail because I've honestly only tried it like once and it's like the second most common! I attempted it twice on the sides of my half up classic braid. The half up braid is quickly becoming my everyday go to style because I LOVE having my hair down but after day one of clean hair I need to put up the hair up that is around my forehead. I really loved these fishtail braids I added and I think in general they are truly such pretty braids!! Although they take way too long and my arms feel like they are going to fall off afterwards! I literally have no motivation to do it again, but I really want to do one to my whole head so I will.. eventually.

I'm such a home-body I could stay home and watch old/new movies forever, the rain only further inspires me to find more movies and hairstyles to try!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts