Sunday's Farmers Market






















The heat is coming back in full effect and I'm currently hiding in my apartment because there is seriously no leaving! I thought we were in the clear when the monsoons started to come around and the weather began to drop, people were actually becoming nicer again but then NOPE! Arizona likes to do you dirty like that and sneak in at least another few more 115 degree plus days if not weeks (LAME).

Well regardless of the weather I'm still trying to get out and try more new things. Farmers markets of all kinds are absolutely my favorite so I found one I've never been to and went! The people are always so friendly and they all have such long stories about the history of their farms. It's really cool to think about how most of them had it passed down to them from their families, and it makes me think about what I'm going to be able to pass down to my children. Hopefully something sentimental but also helpful, like a farm could be.

There was a man at the flower table that I found myself talking to more than the rest, something about flowers inspires me and he caught onto that. Quickly, he stepped aside and asked if I wanted to take more pictures and even helped me moved things around to fit my aesthetic a bit better. It's friendly people like this that I aspire to become like as I continue to grow. There was also the funniest little girl selling hot sauce with her mama, and let me tell you she will be rich one day. She has that entrepreneur business woman thing going on already and she was like maybe ten. Haha what a smart mama, get it girls!

Happy weekend everybody!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts