Eclipse


 *9:48am

*9:52am

 *9:57am

 *9:59am

 *10:02am

 *10:17am

  *10:18am

 *10:25am

  *10:28am

  *10:30am

 *10:31am

  *10:32am

 *10:34am

SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017! Wishing more than ever that I was in Oregon so that I could see the sun and moon in totality but still so cool to see it partially from Arizona. I was surprised our pictures actually came out at all to be honest because I have been hearing warnings for the last week or two, not to waste time trying to take a picture during the brief moments, but of course I had to try anyways!

The peak time for Chandler, Arizona was around 10:33am. I tried getting pictures before and after the peak and for some reason the ones afterward really didn't show much of anything, luckily the before pictures came out nicely though! From 10:16am-10:18am clouds were covering the sun enough to get some really fantastic shots, by far my favorite of them all. There were so many it was hard to only pick two out of the like twenty, although I just had too because I really hoped to show more of a time lapse. Hope everyone else got some cool shots too and enjoyed looking at the sky for hours this morning as much as I did!!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts