The Original ChopShop






Happy Amazon Prime Day! I hear they will have better deals than Black Friday so I will definitely be keeping my eye out.

Recently, I have really wanted to upgrade the quality of my photos. My iPhone just isn't cutting it and I refuse to use my digital camera from like 2007. So I finally convinced Frank we should invest in the new Canon EOS Rebel T7i. I'm loving how much better the photos are and the adjustable screen was a huge must. Hoping to have it all figured out by the time we get into our new apartment so my documenting can become even better.

I walked around the ASU campus for years and never once made it over to this local gem. It's been a whole year now since I graduated and I'm finally giving this place a try with my favorite lunch date ever. It was really good and I have to go back to try their acai bowl, it looks so delicious! Frank and I have such different tastes in foods the only thing we got the same was the lemonade lol.

Since it's the middle of July and the temperatures are maxed out I have taken the advice of other bloggers and started braiding the crap out of my hair, starting easy but working my way up. Pinterest is literally the source of all inspirations, just need to keep on practicing practicing practicing! I'm sure going to have a busy few weeks with my new favorite toy and a ton of hair inspiration.

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts