Exploring Springfield


















Happy Friday!

Last weekend, I spent exploring my sister city Springfield! *Wink wink, my next post is the tour of a famous cartoon character from this town, comment below if you can guess who it is* I first checked out the city museum, which is surprisingly free to the public all the time, and it holds a lot of the city's fascinating history. Then I found a cute little park where I could spend some time next to the water because I can't go outside without at least getting a few minutes in and this particular spot you can even dock your boat!! So cool, that will be me in like ten or twenty years. I also made it into the Emerald Art Center, which is where some of the print photos are from. I love to look at local artists too because you never really know what is going to stick around and be famous someday in the future when we are long gone, so I like to take everything in.

As for this weekend, I'm not leaving my house so I can bundle up and marathoning a bunch of movies and television shows in a full face mask. Feel free to leave any show recommendations if you have them :)

xoxo,
Andrea Leon

Comments

Popular Posts