CARS






I have been so busy the past few weeks!! I never stop taking pictures or adventuring out but I don't always get the chance to upload everything right away. So these next few posts will be kind of a catch up for me. Hahaha, writing that reminds me of second grade when we would make our schedules and put "ketchup" for our scheduled time to work on whatever we didn't finish.

ANYWAYS. These pictures were taken in Flagstaff two weekends ago. Erika and I drove up there to get away from the city and we stayed with some of her family. One of the days we were there, while her and I were out exploring the town, we drove past this highway we thought we might have known and immediately had to google if it was from the Disney movie Cars (half of the reason for the title). After realizing it was, we felt a dire urge to drive up and down the historic route 66! I'm extremely in love with everything Disney, always have been, and luckily I have a bestfriend that feels the same way. After a while of driving we found a cute little restaurant, so we stopped for a quick bite. The people that worked there were literally so nice to us, and let us split a meal because they were huge and we are two of the tiniest people.

The other half of the reason for the title is that I wanted to talk about my car, which is basically no longer existent because it got totaled. An unfortunate situation, in which I had no fault and am taking zero of the liability for. On a positive note though, I will be able to get a new car that might be more Oregon appropriate. I'm thinking along of the lines of SUV, four wheel drive, something a little bigger that can actually handle the terrain and weather we don't get out here in Arizona. I'd like to get a Jeep Cherokee, so wish me luck on finding the perfect one!!!!! Everyone else is telling me to get a Subaru so I guess that can be the back up but really hoping it doesn't come down to that. Crossing my fingers.

Have a good week everybody!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

PS. There will be more Flagstaff pictures to come!

Comments

Popular Posts