Jeep







Happy Birthday to me and just in time to move to Oregon! I bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I mentioned in a previous post about how my last car was deemed totaled, about a month ago now so I finally got something new. This SUV is a HUGE upgrade from my sedan in so many ways. The touch screen and Bluetooth still require some playing with before I completely get that all figure out. The amount of space though is unreal, I'm not sure how long it will take me to adjust to having a bigger vehicle on the outside AND the inside. I think overall the biggest selling features for me were the mileage, 4-wheel drive, and moonroof. My Jetta had a moonroof/sunroof combo just like this and it was probably one of the most used features of my car, I was forever obsessed with it in college. I can recall more dark nights of driving down the road fast with the windows down bumpin' loud music with my friends than not.

While I was looking around at different cars, I also had my mind open to something white or black and with possibly more power (v6 instead of v4). Ultimately, I'm happy that I went with a four-cylinder instead of the six because I'm already feeling the difference in gas. It cost about the same to fill my tank as before since I'm no longer buying the premium 91 most expensive gas out there but the tank is definitely getting used up a lot faster. Which has me trying to imagine how much gas I would be putting into a six-cylinder constantly, might just be best to invest in an electric car next so I can just say fuck it to gas altogether. When it came to the color I wasn't as picky though. Black eventually got excluded after further research and reviews and I would have to say white is definitely my favorite color for all cars in general so it was the top choice until I saw this grey which I think is really sick because it's metallic but still monochromatic. White or grey I would have loved it and I totally do, so many more options for adventuring out now. Catch me out exploring!!

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts