Downtown Flag





















Happy Saturday! I had a blast exploring Downtown Flagstaff with my best friend a few weekends ago. We walked around for a while checking out the shops and all the amazing art work. This place makes me feel like I'll be alright in Eugene, away from the big city I'm so accustomed to. The seasons are slowly beginning to change up there and it's so beautiful, more so than in Phoenix. There are still occasional high 90 degree days, WHICH SUCK. I never remember it being so hot so close to my birthday.

That being said, my birthday is on MONDAY! I'm stoked because it just means that the time is getting closer for me to sign a lease and then move!!!!! I don't actually have a whole lot planned though, just going to be with my favorite people for all of the weekend.

Have a great weekend yourselves

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts