Oregon Caves!!!











Day 2

We were off to our next destination, but first, lunch! I had to make another stop at my all-time favorite burger joint before heading off into the forest for the next few days of camping. I must take advantage of every opportunity since In-N-Out doesn't have any locations by me currently.

After lunch, we did a short drive to the Oregon Caves. I'd heard plenty about them from my grandma, who visited 50 years ago, so my excitement was hard to contain. Tours for the caves filled up quickly, so instead, we hiked a moderate 1.5-mile loop to two miniature waterfalls above ground. Along the way, we were able to listen to the sounds of the forest and relax on stone benches embedded into the trail. Afterward, we visited the gift shop and walked through a bookstore.

The hike and drive were definitely incredible, but I would love to come back to tour the caves!
This was also our last stop in Oregon. Next, we went off to California.
Can anyone guess my first stop!?

xoxo
Andrea Leon



Comments

Popular Posts