Roadtrip!







I recently went on a road trip with two of my girlfriends, Chloe and Lucy, who were both exchange students from the United Kingdom. I had never really traveled with friends before, so I was incredibly excited to be invited! We spent a few weeks researching and preparing an itinerary of the west coast. Starting off in Eugene, Oregon, our current hometown, and venturing down to San Francisco, California. Along the way, we planned to hit as many national parks and monuments as possible.

On the morning of my adventure, I packed up my Jeep with camping gear, clothes, and plenty of snacks. Then I was off to pick up the girls! We ended up taking some time to have brunch at the University using Chloe's remaining meal points. At the same time, we said goodbye to another one of our friends, an exchange student named Lukia, who would be returning back to Germany soon. After filling ourselves up with burgers, fries, and sandwiches, we finally headed out of town.

Traveling down the 58 Willamette Highway marked the beginning of my 11-day adventure. Stay tuned for my next post, where I share the experience and beautiful scenery of our first stop, Crater Lake.

xoxo
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts