Sedona



















Two days until Christmas!!! I'm going to the store today to buy food to cook my first Christmas meal, and I planned a little trip to a new beach spot I'm really excited to check out. I think the beach is my favorite thing about living here so far. Everything about the water has always intrigued me but here in the winter it's foggy and mysterious, I just want to be around it all the time. Oregon is basically the opposite of Arizona in almost every way possible. As much as I love it here, I will admit Arizona has some pretty cool spot too when you're not dying to go outside to find them.

The northern part of the state, in the fall/winter seasons, is where it's at. The colors of the rocks in the Red Rock State Park are insane and you can actually see that year-round! I basically spent a day driving up and down the scenic route 89 just in awe. We stopped at several of the scenic viewpoints and many times just off to the side of the road to look on our way there and back from our hike. Allen Bend was only a mile hike both directions but you had to cross the water to make it to the end, so I had a blast.

Only a couple more months before I plan my first Oregon hike!
Stay tuned.

xoxo,
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts