State Fair











 










It's Christmas Eve!!! My third favorite day of the year, after Christmas and my birthday of course. Today I'm sharing my last Arizona State Fair! It's weird to think that next year I'm going to have to drive an hour to Salem for the Oregon one. I've made the trip to Portland once and so passed through the city, the drive doesn't feel too bad at all but I'll share all about that another day.

I love amusement park rides, even the sketchy fair ones because I love the adrenaline rush. A few of them scare the crap out of me though and require a little extra push from whoever is riding with me. In this instance it was the larger of the three ferris wheels, there was just something about the height, extra slow speed, and little to no safety gear that just didn't sit well in my stomach as you can see in the picture where I'm holding on to the bars as tightly as possible. Although it was terrifying, I still enjoyed it and wanted to do it again afterward haha. The entire day was really fantastic and a great experience. Until next year state fair!

Chance & Lucy will be waiting for Santa to bring the treats.

xoxo,
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts