Blanton Museum of Art

 *European Art






*Teresita Fernandez: Stacked Waters


*Latin American Art








*American Art









Back to sharing and here is day 7!!! Continuing on with my trip to Texas. For Erika's birthday we decided to go to Austin and visit some of her long time friends at the university. While we were there we planned out a bunch of cool activies around the city. I already shared my favorite day we had out exploring but this museum came in at a close second or third.

Before I go to any musuem I always look up the exhibits and pieces they have in their collections so that I when I'm there I don't miss out on anything cool. It's definitely come in handy once or twice when I missed a room walking around or just didn't realize how special the piece actually was. It's honestly kind of wild how old and valuable some of the art pieces are, which makes for all the exciting of checking it out!

I have yet to visit a museum in Oregon, so I think that will be something I look into next.

Happy Wednesday everybody!

xoxo,
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts