Exploring Eugene Part I

















Day 11.. I'm officially all caught up with the last of my Arizona and vacation pictures. It's weird to completely say goodbye to the place I was born but the current part of my life no longer has any ties there. I will still go visit my family but I'm continuing on into Oregon now. So with that, let me introduce you to downtown Eugene!

I went downtown recently to check out the area that I'm calling my home and it was pretty dead. I kind of expected that though since this town is very seasonal. Basically, everyone is hibernating indoors right now since it's winter and then in the summer they will come out to adventure every neck of the woods. I have a feeling that summer is going to be my favorite season because I'm very adventurous and there is so much more to explore out here. Although, I am loving the cold right now too and really hoping to get snow late this month!

Whether my apartment gets snow or not, I will definitely be making a trip up to Mount Hood. Sledding and snowboarding are two things I've never tried that I have always wanted to so I'm excited to do that soon. Time to invest in some equipment!

Happy New Years everyone, go have some fun!

xoxo,
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts