Austin Duck Adventures











 



Merry Christmas!!!!! It's my very first Christmas alone you could say; the first year away from my family. I always wake up on Christmas morning and go straight of to my grandma's house, so this year is different for me already. I woke up to my doggies and we went for an extra long walk around the park. Now, I'm off to cook my first full Christmas meal! Hoping that pinterest won't let me down.

For my favorite day of the year, I put together my favorite day of my recent vacation to Austin! Erika, Frank and I went on the cutest little tour of the city and even the huge lake. Our bus turned into a boat and we were able to cruise along. The driver was hilarious and had so much pride in his city, which I always enjoy to hear from those types of people because then I know I'm really seeing all the greatest parts of the town. I like to think about the day that will be mean explain Oregon to a newbie tourist like my current self lol.

I hope everyone has the greatest day!
Merry everything and a happy always.

xoxo,
Andrea Leon

Comments

Popular Posts