Merry Christmas!!












 





















Today I'm taking a break from my eleven days of sharing to show you my first Christmas away from all my family! I can honestly say it's weird to have such a huge change. I definitely tried to make the most out of my first holiday alone though. For starters, I had to cook a ham just like I always get from my grandparents' houses. I was extremely nervous since I'm normally not much of a cook but with the help of pinterest it turned out so well, and actually really made my Christmas!

After dinner, I took a trip to the beach to watch the sunset. Oregon beaches are unlike anything else you have ever seen, especially in the winter. It's a little foggy which adds so much beauty and the pictures really don't capture it all. I fight myself in these moments of taking the time to capture the perfect photo and just wanting to live in the moment away from my social media and technology. They both win, I think I'm pretty good about taking time to make it all happen but that's a goal I might continue to work on into the new year.

As for the day after Christmas, I'm expecting packages so I will be waiting by the door all day!

Happy Tuesday everyone grab a taco, and then back to the normal routine for a week before New Years!!!!!

xoxo,
Andrea Aloren

Comments

Popular Posts