Lockett Meadow















Happy humpday! I've finally caught up with my recently crazy hectic life (vacationing/moving/unpacking/laundry), that I can get back to doing a few of the things I really enjoy. For one, taking pictures and two working out (I love Kayla Itsines Sweat app)!!! I've tried to continue to take pictures the last few weeks knowing I wouldn't have time to post many of them, but during the transition from Arizona to Oregon I definitely lost out on a good week or two worth of fun shots. However the ones I did get were great, so for the next eleven days, I'm going to try and catch you guys up with the last two months of my life! The only present I'm really giving out this year, so Merry Christmas and enjoy :)

This was the Inner Basin Loop Trail in Flagstaff, Arizona! I think it's probably the most gorgeous place in the whole state. The best time of year to go is in the fall, we went in early October thinking we might see the leaves start to change colors but we were a little too early. Year-round, this place is truly unlike anything else you'll see in the desert though. Enjoy the secret spot.

xoxo,
Andrea Leon

Comments

Popular Posts